SaltyCajun.com http://www.acadianamarina.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Old 06-06-2010, 03:42 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 5,316
Default lake p 6-6-10

hit the tresels today with fritz it was very calm . caught 10 trout bite was veru slow . caught em on dudleys and hybrid flurries . the water looked great but very little tide. no pigs just fat 14-16 in specks. there was a ton and when i say a ton i meen a freakin TON of jerkoffs out today who like to run 15 yrdss off the bridge 1/2 throttle throwin huge wakes, dunmarses lettin their kids drive the boat w/o life jackets, d-bags fishin the bridge in 30 ft offshore boat w/o a trolling motor leaving the big motor runnin. gotta love it !!!!
Old 06-06-2010, 03:46 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,188

the present and the future of saltwater fishing in southeast Louisiana. The jerk-off to trout ratio is going south quickly.
Old 06-06-2010, 03:50 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,329

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinpox View Post
hit the tresels today with fritz it was very calm . caught 10 trout bite was veru slow . caught em on dudleys and hybrid flurries . the water looked great but very little tide. no pigs just fat 14-16 in specks. there was a ton and when i say a ton i meen a freakin TON of jerkoffs out today who like to run 15 yrdss off the bridge 1/2 throttle throwin huge wakes, dunmarses lettin their kids drive the boat w/o life jackets, d-bags fishin the bridge in 30 ft offshore boat w/o a trolling motor leaving the big motor runnin. gotta love it !!!!
When ever I get rich enough to buy a 30 + foot boat I'm gonna find where you are fishing and just run circles around you
Old 06-06-2010, 03:52 PM
Blue Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asterisk-Rich View Post
When ever I get rich enough to buy a 30 + foot boat I'm gonna find where you are fishing and just run circles around you
dude bring it!! this dego from c-bus will slang a tog dog at yer arse !!!!
Old 06-06-2010, 04:20 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 2,192

What's the big deal? Its 15 to 20 ft of water right? Folks troll the Bridges all the time, I don't hear anyone else complaining........
Old 06-06-2010, 04:32 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 650

The train trestles are less than 10 ft of water and the trollers don't put off much wake... because they are trolling!! These idiots were RUNNING 15 yards from the pilings. where most people position their boats to fish.
Old 06-06-2010, 04:37 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 2,192

Oh.....didn't see the trestles part.......oops.....they do that wig them HUGE boats next to sanddollar Marina all the time.......if you didn't tie up right, you were bringing your boat in for repairs......wish I was able to fish today, I would have been extatic to catch even 10 hardheads
Old 06-06-2010, 04:45 PM
Blue Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dink View Post
What's the big deal? Its 15 to 20 ft of water right? Folks troll the Bridges all the time, I don't hear anyone else complaining........
trollers arnt the problem, its the dudes you run 15 ft off the bridge potlicking ! and i havent seen it this bad in a long time . ive never seen how the weirs get at big lake but from what i hear its like a parking lot imagine that 5-6 miles on one side of the bridge and on the otherside 15 feet off it dude are runnin with the big motor throwin massive wakes!!
Old 06-06-2010, 04:46 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,338

I'm goin friday, and plan on getting there early early early, did I mention getting there early. and I plan on staying WAY away from the trestles and bridges. I got an area that should be producing some good numbers and size about now. I just gotta get there early and be the first to the spot cuz 15ft makes the difference
Old 06-06-2010, 04:49 PM
Blue Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF_T_Warren View Post
I'm goin friday, and plan on getting there early early early, did I mention getting there early. and I plan on staying WAY away from the trestles and bridges. I got an area that should be producing some good numbers and size about now. I just gotta get there early and be the first to the spot cuz 15ft makes the difference

good luck 515-530 am the parking lot at the dock was packed alresady!!!
Old 06-06-2010, 04:52 PM
Ling

dang, I was gonna roll out at 4 but maybe I better make it earlier than that. but friday wont be quite as bad as the weekend. plus hopefully most of the out of towner oil spill refugees will stay around the trestles and that area because its whats talked about the most
Old 06-06-2010, 06:33 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,152

Causeway is the same way. I ran 16 miles(1 way) just to get away from the boats. Not to mention shrimpers were trawling 50 yards from the bridge.
Old 06-06-2010, 07:16 PM
Trophy Trout

Catch and release...
Old 06-06-2010, 08:41 PM
Redfish

Cash: 889

My wife wants 2 go but cant do it on weekend due to jacka$$es like that. Last time someone did that to me the flare gun came out and I cant put my family in harms way like that. Buddy lives in slidell and told me some spots to go to get away from everyone which means no tresles or bridge. May go during weekday just so not many people.
Old 06-06-2010, 08:45 PM
Ling

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwant2fish View Post
My wife wants 2 go but cant do it on weekend due to jacka$$es like that. Last time someone did that to me the flare gun came out and I cant put my family in harms way like that. Buddy lives in slidell and told me some spots to go to get away from everyone which means no tresles or bridge. May go during weekday just so not many people.
yea thats my plan too. I just hope friday isnt too too bad being the start of the weekend and all
Old 06-06-2010, 08:58 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,348

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritz20 View Post
Catch and release...
recipe please
Old 06-07-2010, 12:40 AM
Ling

Cash: 2,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmamba View Post
recipe please
i cook a lot of my fish in the oven,idk how he does his but me season, butter, lemon and sometimes i put some honey Bar-b-q sauce on top, cover top with foil and let boil for a lil while and then take foil off top to finish cooking, man o man talk about good, just ate some tonight.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:06 PM
Trophy Trout

That is just lemon pepper marinade and tony's. I put the filets in the marinade a few hours before I wanted to cook them. I made that aluminum foil thing and tossed the marinated fish in there with some extra sauce and tony's on top. I cooked them for about 10-15 minutes on a medium heat with a piece of aluminum foil over the top. I think the key was using a lot of marinade. This is my first time doing this and I really liked it. I want to try it again using a different type of sauce.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:10 PM
Blue Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritz20 View Post
That is just lemon pepper marinade and tony's. I put the filets in the marinade a few hours before I wanted to cook them. I made that aluminum foil thing and tossed the marinated fish in there with some extra sauce and tony's on top. I cooked them for about 10-15 minutes on a medium heat with a piece of aluminum foil over the top. I think the key was using a lot of marinade. This is my first time doing this and I really liked it. I want to try it again using a different type of sauce.

thank you pox
Old 06-07-2010, 10:11 PM
Trophy Trout

Quit talking to yourself... you are beginning to scare me....