SaltyCajun.com http://www.angler-products.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 04-07-2014, 09:44 PM
bayouchub bayouchub is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: la
Posts: 965
Cash: 2,578
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RigRatNoMeaux View Post
Not a low end blank.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Rx6 rx7 max
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 04-07-2014, 09:57 PM
specknation specknation is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Hammond
Posts: 567
Cash: 565
Default

It's time for me to go take a DUCE
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 04-07-2014, 10:02 PM
bjhooper82's Avatar
bjhooper82 bjhooper82 is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Lafayette
Posts: 4,910
Cash: 3,813
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt G
So was there a change in ownership, or just a new push to make things better by the original owners?
Change in Ownership

New Owner is fully committed to making this company work and will back the product 110%

Well it seems we have conflicting information
Well rigrat is one of the owners so i think he should know.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 04-07-2014, 10:05 PM
PUREBAY2200's Avatar
PUREBAY2200 PUREBAY2200 is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: OZ
Posts: 3,744
Cash: 2,086
Default Lews & Duce

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjhooper82 View Post
Well rigrat is one of the owners so i think he should know.

Please refer back to the original statement I quoted


"Change in ownership" meaning out with old and in with new

That's business terms 101.

Btw
Don't speak for others unless they ask you to or tell you what to say



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 04-07-2014, 10:07 PM
PUREBAY2200's Avatar
PUREBAY2200 PUREBAY2200 is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: OZ
Posts: 3,744
Cash: 2,086
Default

I guess reading comprehension isn't a strong point for some folks
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 04-07-2014, 10:12 PM
bjhooper82's Avatar
bjhooper82 bjhooper82 is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Lafayette
Posts: 4,910
Cash: 3,813
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 View Post
I guess reading comprehension isn't a strong point for some folks
I guess being an idiot comes natural to some folks also. The guy is part owner of the company, i think he should know he's own business.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 04-07-2014, 10:13 PM
PUREBAY2200's Avatar
PUREBAY2200 PUREBAY2200 is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: OZ
Posts: 3,744
Cash: 2,086
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjhooper82 View Post
I guess being an idiot comes natural to some folks also. The guy is part owner of the company, i think he should know he's own business.

Dude
The guy stated change in ownership.
Get a dictionary.
U got it all "TWISTED"
Lmao


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 04-07-2014, 10:15 PM
PUREBAY2200's Avatar
PUREBAY2200 PUREBAY2200 is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: OZ
Posts: 3,744
Cash: 2,086
Default

Its funny he don't chime into the many ppl looking for replacement warranty rods but someone says they use low line blanks and he responds in lightning fast.......


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 04-07-2014, 10:16 PM
PUREBAY2200's Avatar
PUREBAY2200 PUREBAY2200 is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: OZ
Posts: 3,744
Cash: 2,086
Default

Bj hooper.... When did you get appointed press secretary for Duce Rods


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 04-07-2014, 10:16 PM
bjhooper82's Avatar
bjhooper82 bjhooper82 is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Lafayette
Posts: 4,910
Cash: 3,813
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 View Post
Dude
The guy stated change in ownership.
Get a dictionary.
U got it all "TWISTED"
Lmao


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The guy who stated that has nothing to do with the company
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 04-07-2014, 10:17 PM
bjhooper82's Avatar
bjhooper82 bjhooper82 is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Lafayette
Posts: 4,910
Cash: 3,813
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 View Post
Bj hooper.... When did you get appointed press secretary for Duce Rods


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The same day W made you his ***** on here over and over again
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 04-07-2014, 10:17 PM
PUREBAY2200's Avatar
PUREBAY2200 PUREBAY2200 is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: OZ
Posts: 3,744
Cash: 2,086
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjhooper82 View Post
The guy who stated that has nothing to do with the company

So ur calling him a liar......

And that statement was the best new release Duce Rods has made in months


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 04-07-2014, 10:17 PM
specknation specknation is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Hammond
Posts: 567
Cash: 565
Default

I just double flush my DUCE away.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 04-07-2014, 10:20 PM
PUREBAY2200's Avatar
PUREBAY2200 PUREBAY2200 is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: OZ
Posts: 3,744
Cash: 2,086
Default

Back to the topics here

Duce rods is now under new ownership and will be bringing new rods to market soon and has updated their warranty dept and customer service.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 04-07-2014, 10:20 PM
bjhooper82's Avatar
bjhooper82 bjhooper82 is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Lafayette
Posts: 4,910
Cash: 3,813
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 View Post
So ur calling him a liar......

And that statement was the best new release Duce Rods has made in months


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Go back and read post#39 where the owner of the company said "SAME owners, someone joined the team"
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 04-07-2014, 10:21 PM
PUREBAY2200's Avatar
PUREBAY2200 PUREBAY2200 is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: OZ
Posts: 3,744
Cash: 2,086
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjhooper82 View Post
Go back and read post#39 where the owner of the company said "SAME owners, someone joined the team"

He ain't the owner according to the other guy..... I'm just trying to get the truth out.
Sorry for looking for the truth


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 04-07-2014, 10:23 PM
bjhooper82's Avatar
bjhooper82 bjhooper82 is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Lafayette
Posts: 4,910
Cash: 3,813
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 View Post
He ain't the owner according to the other guy..... I'm just trying to get the truth out.
Sorry for looking for the truth


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im telling you the truth. Im not calling matt g a liar I'm just telling you Matt Doucet and Anthony Beslin still own the company and now a third guy has joined them. Why is that so hard to understand??
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 04-07-2014, 10:24 PM
PUREBAY2200's Avatar
PUREBAY2200 PUREBAY2200 is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: OZ
Posts: 3,744
Cash: 2,086
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjhooper82 View Post
Im telling you the truth. Im not calling matt g a liar I'm just telling you Matt Doucet and Anthony Beslin still own the company and now a third guy has joined them. Why is that so hard to understand??

Ok, but I wanna hear it from them.
And I want the whole story.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 04-07-2014, 10:25 PM
PUREBAY2200's Avatar
PUREBAY2200 PUREBAY2200 is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: OZ
Posts: 3,744
Cash: 2,086
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitinitdaily View Post
Change in Ownership

New Owner is fully committed to making this company work and will back the product 110%

This is the original claim


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 04-07-2014, 10:25 PM
PUREBAY2200's Avatar
PUREBAY2200 PUREBAY2200 is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: OZ
Posts: 3,744
Cash: 2,086
Default

Man, it's all twisted up in here


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:33 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map