SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlesurgentcare.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 02-02-2011, 09:21 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829
FlagUS Take time and listen to this!!!!

Here is some truth!!! I agree 100%....... My best investment is brass loaded in my favorite round!

Old 02-02-2011, 09:43 PM
Great White

Cash: 2,738

Listened to it at work earlier. I knew about this already from listening to alex jones,still makes me sick. Who knows what the outcome will be,but it does not look good at all.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:57 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,329

Nigra that ish is an hour and a 16 minutes long...did you really listen to the whole thing?
Old 02-02-2011, 09:58 PM
Great White

Cash: 2,738

I did...that is how slow and boring it was at work today.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:58 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asterisk-Rich View Post
Nigra that ish is an hour and a 16 minutes long...did you really listen to the whole thing?

Yep... Its worth the time...... ..........If you want to save your azz in the long run........... Because I have said the same thing here years ago....Our dollar will fall and we will become 3rd world country.....
Old 02-02-2011, 10:48 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,551

everything he says makes sense not so sure about his sales pitch...
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .

Last edited by SULPHITE; 02-02-2011 at 11:05 PM.
Old 02-02-2011, 11:12 PM
Entering A World of Pain

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_th...time_of_crisis
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 02-02-2011, 11:28 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SULPHITE View Post

This sounds just like a government answer!!! Which im sure it is!!! Because no way in Hell will our dollar ever get stronger by making more money!!! we made two round under Obama.....Round 3... I will own more bullets than money
Old 02-02-2011, 11:44 PM
Banned

This is a scare tactic to talk you into buying his free book, focuses on the shift away from the USD as a world currency. This group is just more crooks, google "stansberry fraud."

U. S. JUDGE FINES AGORA SUBSIDIARY AND EDITOR $1.5 M FOR SECURITIES FRAUD

An investment newsletter’s publisher and its editor have been hit with $1.5 million in financial penalties after a U. S. federal judge determined they defrauded their own subscribers in a securities scam.

Judgment in favor of the Securities Exchange Commission and against Maryland-based Pirate Investor LLC, now called Stansberry & Associates Investment Research, LLC, and Frank Porter Stansberry was issued at the U. S. District Court for the District of Maryland on August 1, 2007 – 28 months after the completion of a bench trial. The penalty comprises disgorgement of $1.3 million in profits and interest from the fraudulent activity, for which Pirate Investor and Stansberry are jointly and severally liable, plus a fine of $120,000 against each defendant.

I think our main problem is the tax structure. If people really saw how many of their tax dollars were wasted, there would be rioting on the streets. When you cut the criminals a check on april 15, take a good look at what's going on around us. We really have ourselves as a society to blame, so many people have a hand in the cookie jar. It just stretches so far from EITCs, deductions for homes, kids, medicare, SS, EBT cards, Sect 8, etc...

You have professional contributing families having less than half of children per family than the welfare queens. The process works exponentially, the free ride will run out and then what? theft? starvation? sterilization of some?
Old 02-02-2011, 11:48 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Thats why when Im down....I just play this

Old 02-03-2011, 06:15 AM
BIG MOUTH BASS!

Cash: 5,913

its long but every bit makes sense
Old 02-03-2011, 09:55 AM
Entering A World of Pain

Quote:
U. S. JUDGE FINES AGORA SUBSIDIARY AND EDITOR $1.5 M FOR SECURITIES FRAUD

An investment newsletter’s publisher and its editor have been hit with $1.5 million in financial penalties after a U. S. federal judge determined they defrauded their own subscribers in a securities scam.

Judgment in favor of the Securities Exchange Commission and against Maryland-based Pirate Investor LLC, now called Stansberry & Associates Investment Research, LLC, and Frank Porter Stansberry was issued at the U. S. District Court for the District of Maryland on August 1, 2007 – 28 months after the completion of a bench trial. The penalty comprises disgorgement of $1.3 million in profits and interest from the fraudulent activity, for which Pirate Investor and Stansberry are jointly and severally liable, plus a fine of $120,000 against each defendant.

The goverment trying to cover up the claims........we can't keep printing money!! What happened to all the currency that was printed during the civil war....it had no value!
Old 02-03-2011, 10:03 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 652

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
Yep... Its worth the time...... ..........If you want to save your azz in the long run........... Because I have said the same thing here years ago....Our dollar will fall and we will become 3rd world country.....

Are you fricking serious???

ETA: I am not listening to that either.

Last edited by BellPepperHead; 02-03-2011 at 10:13 AM.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:30 AM
Entering A World of Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellPepperHead View Post

I agree its a ploy to make some easy money based on fear, but some points make sense. We have let idiots run things into the ground and now we are in such a mess we don't know how to fix things.

We may not turn into a 3rd world country but our normal sense of living standards may go down...

in other words you ain't gonna be able to keep up with the Jones's and you might have to eat tuna in a can rather than steaks...

Why in the **** is real estate so damn high??? Because lenders loan process was dumbed down to where people who did not deserve loans finacially recieved them...in turn the realestate turds get greedy and hike up the value of properties etc...and here we are.

We are not the powerhouse juggernaut we once were...other countries are catching up...Lawyers, liberals, and lobbyist has runied this country.

It costs a business much more to run here b/c they have to adhere to OSHA, EPA, EEOC, and probably a dozen other goverment crap programs that I can't think of at the moment. What do you think they do to a employee that gripes in China??? Out the back door with that fer...don't come back or they kill'em (probably not the case!)

We have bogged ourselves down with trying not to hurt someones feelings and absurd eviromental standards (which the countries that are hot on manufacturing now could give a rats azz about) that corps and small business alike find it an inhospitable enviroment for their business.

notice the main word used in this rant "government"
Old 02-03-2011, 10:31 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 851

Ask someone from Argentina if it could happen.The middle class woke up one morning to find out the banks had padlocks on them and their currency had become 'toilet paper' overnight...Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac took down the banks because people like Barney Frank and his cronies 'leveradged' the banks into loaning money to people that couldn't afford the loans. Mortgage companies sold the 'toxic' loans to greedy Wall st. boys and smack ,here we are...
Old 02-03-2011, 10:44 AM
Tripletail

Quote:
Originally Posted by SULPHITE View Post
I agree its a ploy to make some easy money based on fear, but some points make sense. We have let idiots run things into the ground and now we are in such a mess we don't know how to fix things.

We may not turn into a 3rd world country but our normal sense of living standards may go down...

in other words you ain't gonna be able to keep up with the Jones's and you might have to eat tuna in a can rather than steaks...

Why in the **** is real estate so damn high??? Because lenders loan process was dumbed down to where people who did not deserve loans finacially recieved them...in turn the realestate turds get greedy and hike up the value of properties etc...and here we are.

We are not the powerhouse juggernaut we once were...other countries are catching up...Lawyers, liberals, and lobbyist has runied this country.

It costs a business much more to run here b/c they have to adhere to OSHA, EPA, EEOC, and probably a dozen other goverment crap programs that I can't think of at the moment. What do you think they do to a employee that gripes in China??? Out the back door with that fer...don't come back or they kill'em (probably not the case!)

We have bogged ourselves down with trying not to hurt someones feelings and absurd eviromental standards (which the countries that are hot on manufacturing now could give a rats azz about) that corps and small business alike find it an inhospitable enviroment for their business.

notice the main word used in this rant "government"

I agree with you, but we are in a recession right now and people are freaking out. Recessions happen it's just how it is. We will be ok, we will come out, we all aren't going to die.
Old 02-03-2011, 11:19 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:

Quote:
I agree with you, but we are in a recession right now and people are freaking out. Recessions happen it's just how it is. We will be ok, we will come out, we all aren't going to die.

You will be the ones who wake up and wonder what happened? Were not going to die but if our dollar becomes worthless were screwed .

If you think the speech about oil getting changed from our dollar to another currency cant happen....You are a fool

No body wants our Dollar! You can't print money as that makes it come useless...

Do you know what Iraq money was once worth? Do you know what it is now compared to US dollar?

Answer this? Where is your money? How are you paid? If the banks shut down and gov fails...What do you do?

It might not ever happen but It has a better % to do so than not!

Yes 3rd world and it could happen very easily if were continue on this reckless spending!
Old 02-03-2011, 11:49 AM
Tripletail

Were not going to die but if our dollar becomes worthless were screwed .

Our dollar is pretty worthless right now.

If you think the speech about oil getting changed from our dollar to another currency cant happen....You are a fool

Didn't listen to the speech like I said earlier.

No body wants our Dollar! You can't print money as that makes it come useless...

Thanks, I didn't know that.

Do you know what Iraq money was once worth? Do you know what it is now compared to US dollar?

Yea we are very similar to a war ridden middle eastern country.

Answer this? Where is your money? How are you paid? If the banks shut down and gov fails...What do you do?

In a mayo jar in the back yard, duh. I am paid the same way everyone else in america is. I will dig up the mayo jar in the back yard, but rememeber our dollar is worthless so whats the point.

It might not ever happen but It has a better % to do so than not!

Yes 3rd world and it could happen very easily if were continue on this reckless spending!

Ok
Old 02-03-2011, 04:51 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,333

Remember the hist aria regarding global warming......Strong minded people do not fall for every stint of BS that is concocted to create a wave through the masses.

Get rid of the FED and their people controlling ideas. When you heard people to thinking and forcing them to live on credit(borrowing money) all the bad ways will come out. Ever heard of the Rothschild and their private group called the FED? To understand what I have posted here, you have to educate yourself and think deep into this subject.
Old 02-03-2011, 05:20 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

More power the government has and controls the faster we crash!!!!........ They want to make 150,000 illegal aliens legal in Texas by 2012 ...I wonder why???? To win Votes.......