SaltyCajun.com http://www.gclendingservices.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Old 01-21-2012, 07:06 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 0
FlagUS Great Trout Bite!

Dularge Trout Fishing

Its been a couple weeks of enjoying some good duck & deer hunting for my son Chris and I. We are really blessed to live in a great area where you can do just about anything in regards to hunting and fishing. Yesterday I returned to smelling some salt air and really enjoyed whacking the trout. I fished yesterday with Tony Fontenot(Castin Cajuns Fishing Show) and Dr. Hoye Grafton. We filmed what will be an awesome fishing adventure that will air around the second week of February. The three of us had a great time reeling in hungry yellowmouths the entire morning. We busted up the trout with double and triple hook-ups on a golden bunker swimbait. We chunked a variety of lures and tried different colors of swimbaits but they ate up the golden bunker like hungry piranah's! The trout wanted the lure presented very slow on the bottom and although the water had warmed up it was still a typical mid winter bite. We easily filled the livewell falling a little short of our limits and left the fish biting! Somebody had a massage scheduled and I'm not telling who!!! lol Anyway, it was big fun on the bayou with a full box of 13-17in. fish as it felt like a springtime morning on the DU! Its been a see-saw winter with crazy temperature swings each week and I think the fish are a little confused as to which season we're in right now! Always a pleasure fishing with Tony as Dr. Grafton and I had a blast on the big blue wave...... Big thanks to Capt Gerald Ellender for filling in for me today to run a trip with Matthiew Barrow and crew as I had to take care of another project. Good luck fishing.

Capt Bill Lake
985-851-6015
985-637-3712
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 001.jpg (51.6 KB, 214 views)
File Type: jpg Bill_Lake's_logo%20sample.jpg (136.3 KB, 214 views)
File Type: jpg 002.jpg (75.6 KB, 214 views)
Old 01-22-2012, 10:15 AM
Ling

Cash: 1,750

Good trip capt Billl....
Old 01-22-2012, 10:45 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 3,813

Nice Capt!!