SaltyCajun.com http://www.ccastar.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 08-10-2013, 02:54 PM
Calcasieu Extreme Rods

Cash: 13,350
Default unfreaking believable

http://www.guns.com/2013/08/10/symbo...n-in-the-head/
Old 08-10-2013, 02:56 PM
Calcasieu Extreme Rods

Cash: 13,350

Can you imagine the outrage if it depicted a colored person shooting a white person.

People like Jackson and Sharpton should be speaking against this. Bet they don't
Old 08-10-2013, 03:39 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 460

That's what you got running this country
Old 08-10-2013, 03:55 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Sharpton and Jackson are nothing more than race whores. They only care about race when they can profit from it. They are worse than a whore. At least a whore will make money off of you no matter your race. How dare they drag MLKjr into any of their race filled hatred rants. It was MLK that said he wanted his children to live in a world were they were judged by the content of their character and not the color of their skin. Sharpton and Jackson are as much the oppossite as possible. They lead the weak minded uneducated zombies both black and white.
Old 08-10-2013, 04:25 PM
Swordfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
Sharpton and Jackson are nothing more than race whores. They only care about race when they can profit from it. They are worse than a whore. At least a whore will make money off of you no matter your race. How dare they drag MLKjr into any of their race filled hatred rants. It was MLK that said he wanted his children to live in a world were they were judged by the content of their character and not the color of their skin. Sharpton and Jackson are as much the oppossite as possible. They lead the weak minded uneducated zombies both black and white.
This times 1000000. If the sharpton/Jackson followers had any brains they would despise this. It's a disgrace they even bring up mlk name in this. And it's not jus them. Obama, Eric holder, and that ***** judge that tried to convict Zimmerman were ALL judging by color. And every time tray one character was brought up it was told to be disregarded by the jury. I'm sick of it
Old 08-10-2013, 05:11 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Roger that Top Dawg. Im new here so I held back a tad.lol. We work at our families business and It cracks me up at the amoumt of black custumers we have that were b???hing about the martin case. It was funny cause they all hard working honest people that couldnt believe all the BS. According to the law it had nothing to do with race. Its funny how laws just seem to come and go nowdays
Old 08-10-2013, 06:29 PM
Swordfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
Roger that Top Dawg. Im new here so I held back a tad.lol. We work at our families business and It cracks me up at the amoumt of black custumers we have that were b???hing about the martin case. It was funny cause they all hard working honest people that couldnt believe all the BS. According to the law it had nothing to do with race. Its funny how laws just seem to come and go nowdays
Yea. And it's kinda funny how he wasn't charged with anything until the DA was fired and a "special" DA was hired after Obama said his son would look like trayvon.
Old 08-10-2013, 07:53 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,926

Only got one thing to say, where were they when 3 blacks 2 years older beat the hell out a kid on the bus??? Broke his leg and arm if I read it right!!! They are the ones that that are onesided and keep raice an issue cause they get tv. Time and money out of it!!! World would be fine without them!!

And I am done!!! Going to my black and mexican friends for dinner!!