SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   "W's" Address (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10565)

mikedatiger 05-21-2010 08:03 PM

"W's" Address
 
1 Attachment(s)
"W" asked me to drop some Jerk Jr's off the other day. I got lost, but I knew I was close once I saw this street sign...:p

BMTAngler 05-21-2010 08:12 PM

Ouch! ZING!

jlincecum 05-21-2010 08:20 PM

should have been easy to spot his place........saved money and built a short house on short street

jpeff31787 05-21-2010 08:29 PM

dude i need to get some jerk jrs from you! How can i order them

jlincecum 05-21-2010 08:47 PM

pm either one of us

CatDaddy 05-22-2010 04:55 PM

POWWWWW....

That just happened!!

jchief 05-22-2010 10:04 PM

LC Tackle
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jlincecum (Post 155114)
pm either one of us

Josh, Lake Charles Tackle have a good selection of them, if not, would like to get some to try.

Bluechip 05-22-2010 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jchief (Post 155331)
Josh, Lake Charles Tackle have a good selection of them, if not, would like to get some to try.

I think they posted one time where The Tackle Box on Maplewood Dr. carries them....

mikedatiger 05-22-2010 10:16 PM

You can get them from the following locations:
  • Lake Charles Tackle
  • The Tackle Box
  • Cocahoes (starting next week)
  • Josh or myself
We'll have them in BR in a week or two.

jchief 05-22-2010 10:17 PM

Good
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluechip (Post 155333)
I think they posted one time where The Tackle Box on Maplewood Dr. carries them....

They are close since I live in Carlyss, but usually go see Greg.

thanks,

Bluechip 05-22-2010 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikedatiger (Post 155336)
You can get them from the following locations:
  • Lake Charles Tackle
  • The Tackle Box
  • Cocahoes (starting next week)
  • Josh or myself
We'll have them in BR in a week or two.

Thanks....this is actually what this forum was built too accomplish .:brew:

jlincecum 05-23-2010 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jchief (Post 155337)
They are close since I live in Carlyss, but usually go see Greg.

thanks,

greg's not at LCT anymore

FF_T_Warren 05-23-2010 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikedatiger (Post 155336)
You can get them from the following locations:
  • Lake Charles Tackle
  • The Tackle Box
  • Cocahoes (starting next week)
  • Josh or myself
We'll have them in BR in a week or two.

:D

bioid 05-23-2010 01:23 PM

Man I'm tellin you. Vienna sausages in a lead head is all you need.

Ray 05-23-2010 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bioid (Post 155435)
Man I'm tellin you. Vienna sausages in a lead head is all you need.

That's Ling bait.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted