SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Couple of Observations (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15669)

Duck Butter 01-01-2011 08:05 PM

Couple of Observations
 
I joined this site somtime this year about the time 'W' got the boot. Was able to see a few of his posts and he and Salty's man love towards each other and the whole saga when he got banned :eek:. First of all, I am glad 'W' was allowed back because it keeps this place a little more interesting and Salty and his lover get to reconnect. BUT...I don't think 'W' will last til Feb 1! I do enjoy the soap opera though:*****:

wireball 01-01-2011 08:24 PM

Everybody should get together for the BCS Championship game and at half time we should have a cage match like they have for MMA fights with Salty and W for the half time show!

huntin fool 01-01-2011 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duck Butter (Post 215943)
I joined this site somtime this year about the time 'W' got the boot. Was able to see a few of his posts and he and Salty's man love towards each other and the whole saga when he got banned :eek:. First of all, I am glad 'W' was allowed back because it keeps this place a little more interesting and Salty and his lover get to reconnect. BUT...I don't think 'W' will last til Feb 1! I do enjoy the soap opera though:*****:


You the same person on the refuge forum?? :*****:

"W" 01-01-2011 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duck Butter (Post 215943)
I joined this site somtime this year about the time 'W' got the boot. Was able to see a few of his posts and he and Salty's man love towards each other and the whole saga when he got banned :eek:. First of all, I am glad 'W' was allowed back because it keeps this place a little more interesting and Salty and his lover get to reconnect. BUT...I don't think 'W' will last til Feb 1! I do enjoy the soap opera though:*****:


You joined way too late then;)

Salty 01-01-2011 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duck Butter (Post 215943)
I joined this site somtime this year about the time 'W' got the boot. Was able to see a few of his posts and he and Salty's man love towards each other and the whole saga when he got banned :eek:. First of all, I am glad 'W' was allowed back because it keeps this place a little more interesting and Salty and his lover get to reconnect. BUT...I don't think 'W' will last til Feb 1! I do enjoy the soap opera though:*****:

I had nothin' to do with him gettin' banned. In fact, I was crushed! :cool:

"W" 01-01-2011 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 215975)
I had nothin' to do with him gettin' banned. In fact, I was crushed! :cool:


He lie...He paid Bruce and Jeff lots of Prozac

Duck Butter 01-01-2011 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntin fool (Post 215954)
You the same person on the refuge forum?? :*****:


I do be on there:grinpimp:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted