SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Tackle Box (Lures, Baits, Rigs) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Possible New Reaction Strike Colors (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18498)

mikedatiger 05-13-2011 11:45 AM

Possible New Reaction Strike Colors

Just wanted to gauge interest for possible new reaction strike colors in either the Jerk Jr, Diet Jerk Jr, or the 4.5 Mullet Jr.

Would you be interested in either:
A. True Laminates - i.e. two colors horizontal across the bait
or
B. Core Shot colors - one color injected inside the other.

And, depending on your answer, what color(s) would you want to see?

Thanks!

"W" 05-13-2011 11:46 AM

Oil Can

SaltyShaw 05-13-2011 11:58 AM

Ditto . . . . Core Shot Oil Can

mikedatiger 05-13-2011 02:12 PM

I'm open to the core shot, but not gonna happen if Oil Can is the only color. The tooling costs/mold costs are way to high for production. Now if there were 3 or 4 core shot colors that people were interested in, then different story.

So, what other Core Shot colors????

RedXCross 05-13-2011 02:20 PM

Red(Blood), Dark or ice Blue..

speckdaddy 05-13-2011 02:51 PM

What about a chicken on a chain in da jerk n mullet

SaltyShaw 05-13-2011 03:32 PM

chicken on a chain would be sick . . . .

mikedatiger 05-13-2011 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speckdaddy (Post 253199)
What about a chicken on a chain in da jerk n mullet

That's what I'm talking about ;) I think you get more options going the laminate route with colors like chicken on a chain, jalapeno, texas roach, diamond shad, etc…

speckdaddy 05-13-2011 05:14 PM

Just my two cents bro : like ya said ya get WAY more color options than one coreshot. I know people want da oilcan but omg the price fer just ONE color. Hell naw

mcjaredsandwich 05-13-2011 06:30 PM

I think a light flourescent pink core shot with midnight black jerk jr would be cool.

Or Chartruese coreshot with pink

"W" 05-13-2011 06:53 PM

One this is for sure...if u make chik on chain,,,, it has to be true ... With glow in it,,,, Bass assassin has the color right,,, no exceptions if you make it,!!! It has to be right!!!

Jedi Lure Tricks 05-13-2011 07:26 PM

i'll tell ya, laminate colors out-sell the core shot colors about 4-1 on our shelves. just a little food for thought. ;)

"W" 05-13-2011 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jedi Lure Tricks (Post 253266)
i'll tell ya, laminate colors out-sell the core shot colors about 4-1 on our shelves. just a little food for thought. ;)

Core shot out catches 7-1 in my boat!!! Just food for thought

Jedi Lure Tricks 05-13-2011 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 253267)
Core shot out catches 7-1 in my boat!!! Just food for thought

catch rate and sales rate are two different things, scooter. i guess you just don't understand what i was saying.. i'll spell it out for you... geaux outdoors will make more money by making laminates because they will sell more of them. understand what i'm getting at now? :rolleyes: sheesh!

"W" 05-13-2011 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jedi Lure Tricks (Post 253274)
catch rate and sales rate are two different things, scooter. i guess you just don't understand what i was saying.. i'll spell it out for you... geaux outdoors will make more money by making laminates because they will sell more of them. understand what i'm getting at now? :rolleyes: sheesh!

I guess you don't understand what I'm telling you,,,,, people want a bait that catches fish not that looks good in a pack!!!!! He asked about a color that we would like!!!! I know Oil Can catches fish,,,which about 1000 trout in 2 months.....
And I bet if I go catch 100 trout with a Jerk Jr Oil can he will sell the house on them!!!!!

I rather sell a bait that catches than a bait that looks good and sells a lot of but does not produce!!! You hear me knocking??

Jedi Lure Tricks 05-13-2011 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 253276)
I guess you don't understand what I'm telling you,,,,, people want a bait that catches fish not that looks good in a pack!!!!! He asked about a color that we would like!!!! I know Oil Can catches fish,,,which about 1000 trout in 2 months.....
And I bet if I go catch 100 trout with a Jerk Jr Oil can he will sell the house on them!!!!!

I rather sell a bait that catches than a bait that looks good and sells a lot of but does not produce!!! You hear me knocking??

first of all skippy, you don't sell bait. i do. and i've been doing it a long time and when i tell you that laminates outsell coreshots, its not b.s like your made up 7-1 ratio. i have actual sales figures to back me up.. lol dam it's easy to get u riled up! :rotfl:

DUCKGOGETTER 05-13-2011 08:22 PM

Here we go!! I know what i'm doing the rest of the night. Gonna watch the great show here on salty cajun

longcast 05-13-2011 08:28 PM

Popcorn is now ready. Jedi is on his way to my house for a couple beers. Now let's get it on. *****.

DUCKGOGETTER 05-13-2011 08:30 PM

Man this site is great

Salty 05-13-2011 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jedi Lure Tricks (Post 253278)
first of all skippy, you don't sell bait. i do. and i've been doing it a long time and when i tell you that laminates outsell coreshots, its not b.s like your made up 7-1 ratio. i have actual sales figures to back me up.. lol dam it's easy to get u riled up! :rotfl:

He sells reels. :rolleyes: