SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Cops Lafayette (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25731)

Raymond 11-30-2011 09:15 PM

Cops Lafayette
 
Did anyone see last Saturday's episode of cops? Last segment was in Lafayette and they busted a young guy with a Shim somewhere on northside. All I could say was damn! Bet that dude has to leave town after that broadcast!!!

Lake Chuck Duck 11-30-2011 09:19 PM

I heard it was Dink.

Finfeatherfur 11-30-2011 09:27 PM

That one was actually a re-run. They have had a total of 4 episodes showing LPD so far and a couple more coming. Also, the "Cajun Blue" series is in limbo right now. That is the series filmed w/ Terreobonne SO over the last year, based on the lines of Cops in Swampland type scenarios. The Troy Landry thing is getting a little too much nowadays!!!!!!

Raymond 11-30-2011 09:31 PM

Yep, u can only listen to those marbles in his mout so long before the irritation factor becomes unbearable.

CajunSaint 11-30-2011 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raymond (Post 356993)
Yep, u can only listen to those marbles in his mout so long before the irritation factor becomes unbearable.

X200

Ray 11-30-2011 11:18 PM

They are filming a COPS episode in New Orleans right now.

weedeater 11-30-2011 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray (Post 357027)
They are filming a COPS episode in New Orleans right now.

that will take all of one nite to finnish

iron man 12-01-2011 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weedeater (Post 357040)
that will take all of one nite to finnish

Lol Sad, but true

Asterisk-Rich 12-01-2011 01:28 AM

" I got a blunt in my cheeks"

evidrine 12-01-2011 09:15 AM

What ever happened to that show with Steven Segal in Jefferson Parish? I think A&E is about to come out with another called "Steven Segal Lawman". Or is that the same one?

Finfeatherfur 12-01-2011 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asterisk-Rich (Post 357045)
" I got a blunt in my cheeks"

As a former full time deputy sheriff working ICE, I have found dope in alot of places, ie. hidden compartments, Christmas presents, baby's diapers (packed away, not on the child), spare tires, etc.etc.etc.

I have never had a grown man tell me he had his weed in the crack of his rear end, and while on the topic, who the hell would smoke a blunt with a guy that was holding it there? Crazy!

RODBENDER 12-01-2011 09:54 AM

Well people smoke crack that comes from another persons mouth, from between the butt cheeks and from under their sweaty sacks all the time. Their excuse would be, "Well at least it was in a plastic baggy". LOL

eman 12-01-2011 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evidrine (Post 357098)
What ever happened to that show with Steven Segal in Jefferson Parish? I think A&E is about to come out with another called "Steven Segal Lawman". Or is that the same one?

Segal is no longer w JPSO he moved out west i believe.:grinpimp:

Montauk17 12-01-2011 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finfeatherfur (Post 357101)
As a former full time deputy sheriff working ICE, I have found dope in alot of places, ie. hidden compartments, Christmas presents, baby's diapers (packed away, not on the child), spare tires, etc.etc.etc.

I have never had a grown man tell me he had his weed in the crack of his rear end, and while on the topic, who the hell would smoke a blunt with a guy that was holding it there? Crazy!

Das dat poo poo weed :rotfl:

Armand16 12-01-2011 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raymond (Post 356983)
Did anyone see last Saturday's episode of cops? Last segment was in Lafayette and they busted a young guy with a Shim somewhere on northside. All I could say was damn! Bet that dude has to leave town after that broadcast!!!



I saw that one. The dude had a ull shirt on and looked like a typical ull college student. And if i understood it correctly, the ull kid PAID money to suck the shim off!!! He coulda went to beaver park and done that for free.. W T F

Armand16 12-01-2011 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Montauk17 (Post 357309)
Das dat poo poo weed :rotfl:


LMAO that would be correct

Lake Chuck Duck 12-01-2011 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armand16 (Post 357313)
I saw that one. The dude had a ull shirt on and looked like a typical ull college student. And if i understood it correctly, the ull kid PAID money to suck the shim off!!! He coulda went to beaver park and done that for free.. W T F

He could have went to the Lake Charles civic center lol. They getting busted over there daily.

Montauk17 12-01-2011 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armand16 (Post 357313)
I saw that one. The dude had a ull shirt on and looked like a typical ull college student. And if i understood it correctly, the ull kid PAID money to suck the shim off!!! He coulda went to beaver park and done that for free.. W T F

Think I just threw up a lil bit

weedeater 12-01-2011 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Montauk17 (Post 357318)
Think I just threw up a lil bit

did you swallow it:D...sorry but I had to say that and now I am sick :puke:

Raymond 12-01-2011 03:37 PM

The Shim was 6'3" 220#, cop made me laugh when he told the guy "those people will hurt ya boy". With all the talent running around Laf why would anyone pay for it much less from a Shim????:rolleyes:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted