SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New tattoo (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26465)

mcjaredsandwich 12-27-2011 05:41 PM

New tattoo
 
Fishing has always been my place to find peace. Did something original and it turned out great. Got it done today at randy adams tattoo.
http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...84551855_n.jpg

PaulMyers 12-27-2011 05:42 PM

Very nice!


EVO

longcast 12-27-2011 05:50 PM

Nice bro. Congrats on the tattoo.

SaltyShaw 12-27-2011 06:00 PM

Reppin that YallowMouth I like it!

mcjaredsandwich 12-27-2011 06:05 PM

Yep didnt want the plain old shank with a hook on it. It turned out great, really happy with how it came out.

Micah 12-27-2011 06:17 PM

Did it hurt when the hook went through your skin? :D

Looks good man!

inchspinner 12-27-2011 06:27 PM

Only thing your missing is THE FISH..nice tat samich..

mcjaredsandwich 12-27-2011 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh Boy (Post 368122)
Did it hurt when the hook went through your skin? :D

Looks good man!

Didn't hurt too bad lol.

And chris the fish is out there to be caught lol.

Its definitely original and one of a kind. Represents me to the T.

Slidellkid 12-27-2011 08:01 PM

I like it. I like the way it actually looks like it is hooked through your skin.

Matt G 12-27-2011 08:06 PM

Man that thing is bad arse!!!! I've been wanting to get another one for a while. I think you just lit the fire for me!

mcjaredsandwich 12-27-2011 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slidellkid (Post 368147)
I like it. I like the way it actually looks like it is hooked through your skin.

Me too. Hence "hooked for life" :) put some thought into it.

mcjaredsandwich 12-27-2011 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt G (Post 368151)
Man that thing is bad arse!!!! I've been wanting to get another one for a while. I think you just lit the fire for me!

All I can say is get something that means a lot to you. Dont got point to something on the wall and say I want that lol

SaltyShaw 12-27-2011 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcjaredsandwich (Post 368155)
All I can say is get something that means a lot to you. Dont got point to something on the wall and say I want that lol

BOOM! what he said i have a bunch of drunken "man this will be a bad arse tatoo" kind of tats on me lol SUCKS!

mcjaredsandwich 12-27-2011 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaltyShaw (Post 368158)
BOOM! what he said i have a bunch of drunken "man this will be a bad arse tatoo" kind of tats on me lol SUCKS!

That star with the skull is pretty bad arse imo.

SaltyShaw 12-27-2011 08:54 PM

Thank you, i have had to get that thing worked on 3 times to get it to where i can half *** stand looking at it lol

Salty 12-27-2011 09:04 PM

That's a cool tat, Whorn. I just use the stick-on ones :cool:......needles. :puke: :shaking:

Montauk17 12-27-2011 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 368172)
That's a cool tat, Whorn. I just use the stick-on ones :cool:......needles. :puke: :shaking:

Agreed....nice tat but I would never get one. I am a big puss when it comes to needles.

mcjaredsandwich 12-27-2011 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Montauk17 (Post 368176)
Agreed....nice tat but I would never get one. I am a big puss when it comes to needles.

It really at that bad, felt like someone scratchin me with sharp fingernails.

Salty 12-27-2011 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcjaredsandwich (Post 368182)
It really at that bad, felt like someone sticking me with a sharp needle.


:shaking:

mcjaredsandwich 12-27-2011 09:22 PM

Haha


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted