SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Freshwater Fishing Reports (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   White Oak Sat June 9th (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32376)

Hydro 06-09-2012 04:29 PM

White Oak Sat June 9th
 
Nothing "picture worthy", but had a good morning snaggin' pickles... Slow bite from Serpant going North, went back to landing and fished South... Good bite on East bank slinging brush-hogs in the bushes...

Couldn't beat the weather this morning, fished till 1100 without breaking a sweat...

All fish were on the bank under the limbs !!! Watch them red-wasps :eek:

Hydro

PEACEKEEPER 06-10-2012 08:56 AM

Yeah them wasps are hard to see now with all the green leaves on the trees. Talk about ruin a trip! Thanks for the report Hydro! I have been fishing farther north. Up past the north fork and stackpole island area. Was the water moving any? I thought with the little showers lately there might be some current. The lack of current has been the problem lately!

Top Dawg 06-10-2012 09:08 AM

Thanks for the report

Hydro 06-10-2012 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PEACEKEEPER (Post 445712)
Yeah them wasps are hard to see now with all the green leaves on the trees. Talk about ruin a trip! Thanks for the report Hydro! I have been fishing farther north. Up past the north fork and stackpole island area. Was the water moving any? I thought with the little showers lately there might be some current. The lack of current has been the problem lately!


The current was just barely moving, you really had to look hard to see it... I was real close to heading up North, but with the weather we were supposed to have yesterday I stuck near the landing...

I BS'ed with the guy who has a camp on the right hand side by Serpant, he said it the water isnt moving he wont even bother with fishing... Guess if I had a camp and could spend the weekend out there I could pick and choose as well :rolleyes:...

Hydro

Jedi Lure Tricks 06-10-2012 09:58 AM

nice job man, thanks for the report


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted