SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Tournament Update - IMPORTANT INFO (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33812)

ckinchen 07-14-2012 11:11 AM

Tournament Update - IMPORTANT INFO

2 Attachment(s)
We have three weeks left until the big event. I have sent the shirts off to print, below is a picture of what they will look like. I have also attached our flyer, please try to put this up for us wherever you can, any help would be GREATLY appreciated. If you plan to attend the event but have not notified us please post in the link below. If you need a JPG copy of the flyer please send me a PM with your email address and I will send it to you.

Also only a handful of you have prepaid, please use the SC Store at the top of your screen to pay for the event.

If you are not fishing but want to donate to the event and pay for an entry, your name will be included in several drawings that we are having.

Lastly I have updated the store to include the ability to buy extra shirts in person or to have one shipped to your home. Also if you want any SC merchandise I can bring some with me if you pre-order.

We are having a captains meeting, see the link below. If you want to fish you must prepay before the meeting or pay in cash with EXACT change at the captains meeting, we will not be on hand to accept payments the morning of the trip. Also to weigh a fish you must have either a signed weight card if you paid in cash at the meeting or your receipt from paypal and payments made for every member of your team other than your youth angler. If you are fishing a youth angler please let me know so I can make sure they are signed up.

Lake Chuck Duck 07-14-2012 01:05 PM

I mentioned this before the last tournament but.....

I see a problem that when we post these flyers around town, people who arent familiar with the site will see them and be interested. Then they go to saltycajun.com for more info.
A person that doesnt know how to work the site may struggle to find the information they need by searching the forum.
Is there a way to add a "tab" to the top menu for SC tourny rules, regulations, captains meeting time/place, and general info? I understand that the idea is to get people to sign on to the site, but people that dont have an interest in logging on may lose interest in the tourny. The tab can be removed after the tourny date. Just an idea to help simplify everything and maximize attendance for the charity. Just a thought to consider, thinking outside the box here.

PReaux 07-14-2012 02:40 PM

X2 . . .

PReaux 07-14-2012 02:45 PM

Also, for those wives that are attending . . . maybe have a tab . . . they can get together and go see "Magic Mike" . . .

ckinchen 07-16-2012 10:15 AM

Bump.....

I agree LCD I just to not know how to fix that issue.

CAMP CANARD 07-16-2012 12:03 PM

Where is the Westlake multipurpose center ?

jchief 07-16-2012 12:16 PM

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=1221+...gl=us&t=m&z=16

On the west side of the road.

jchief 07-16-2012 12:17 PM

http://www.recdistrict1.com/images/complex.JPG

Front of building

CAMP CANARD 07-16-2012 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jchief (Post 463342)

Thanks

Lake Chuck Duck 07-16-2012 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jchief (Post 463342)

Can we BYOB to the rec center? Or do we need to congregate somewhere after?

CAMP CANARD 07-16-2012 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lake Chuck Duck (Post 463387)

Plantation Club ? :smokin:

jchief 07-16-2012 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lake Chuck Duck (Post 463387)

No alcohol allowed.

Suggestions on where to meet afterwards?

PaulMyers 07-16-2012 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CAMP CANARD (Post 463394)
Plantation Club ? :smokin:

Looks like you already got a place Jude. :o

Kenner18 07-16-2012 04:58 PM

Now we have to make people aware of the fake Salty Cajun ,so no one gets false info from that .

"W" 07-16-2012 05:09 PM

Let me know where yall drinking beer....Ill meet yall there......

Lake Chuck Duck 07-16-2012 05:19 PM

Huddle Up would be a good spot. Right near 210 for easy direction. On the bayou with boat access from prien lake. Cold beer and good looking girls. Thoughts?

PaulMyers 07-16-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 463512)
Let me know where yall drinking beer....Ill meet yall there......

You're not coming to the captain's meeting?

jchief 07-16-2012 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenner18 (Post 463506)
Now we have to make people aware of the fake Salty Cajun ,so no one gets false info from that .

Trey, is there someting else out there we aren't aware of????

"W" 07-16-2012 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMyers (Post 463522)
You're not coming to the captain's meeting?

With the crew we got...were better suited for a place with Alcohol ...

1fastmerc 07-16-2012 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 463559)
With the crew we got...were better suited for a place with Alcohol ...

You'll survive a few hrs without alcohol. There are some us who don't drink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk