Bridge wash out Bonin road
Bridge wash out about 200 yards south of Ambassador Caffery. Bonin will be blocked off between Fortune Rd and Ambassador Caffery. The road is only open to local traffic. Bridge can't be used until further notice.
|
Was this planned or caused by the rain last night? I cross that bridge nearly every day.
|
Not sure saw it on KATC??
|
Washout from da rain.
|
Quote:
|
I live on the other side of ambassador from there and my yard was a lake this morning. Not good for potty training a puppy,but I was able tp introduce her to water.
|
Quote:
|
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:41 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted