SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   A few pictures between my moves (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36750)

Pole_benda 09-30-2012 03:59 PM

A few pictures between my moves
 
Here are a few Macro shots I have taken...

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8169/8...72a36d5d_b.jpg

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8037/8...479bdb15_b.jpg

And finally a longer exposure shot before I left Louisiana to come to Germany

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8450/8...00bbf7f8_b.jpg

Hydro 09-30-2012 04:05 PM

Wow ! Lots of detail !!!

Hydro

Bluechip 09-30-2012 04:07 PM

Beautiful pics.... How is life in Germany?

Pole_benda 09-30-2012 04:13 PM

Germany is still pretty much the way I left it 10 Years ago, but a lot of changes on the base etc.... The country side is beautiful and we went from 90F in Dallas when we left to 32F the morning we landed. The wife and I have hit the ground running and took her to see the local castle, a neighborhood farmers festival, tons of restaurants, and lots of wine and bier being drunk in less than 7 days. Sucks we are living in a temporary "apartment" that is the equivalent to a 800 sq/ft hole in the wall. We have been house hunting and so far not so good luck. Still have to buy a new vehicle, so my head aches are going to keep coming. But hey it's Germany and just in time for Oktoberfest. But thank you for asking Bluechip. Be sure to keep posting fishing reports, I'm already going through withdrawls. hehehe

Bluechip 09-30-2012 04:22 PM

That's great to hear.... Sounds like you and the lady are having quite an adventure.

Stay in touch with some Germany pics and Octoberfest could easily become a bucket list item. Be safe and y'all have fun.

Shawn Braquet 09-30-2012 04:23 PM

I've went to Cologne twice for work, I've found the Germans have been the most helpful peole of all my travels.

jchief 09-30-2012 04:37 PM

pics are awsome

2ndamendment 09-30-2012 04:58 PM

Great pictures with wonderful detail.

Why did you have to go to Germany?

simplepeddler 09-30-2012 05:38 PM

mad skills man mad skills

swamp snorkler 09-30-2012 06:11 PM

Nice pics, did you go to Germany for work? Military?

Pole_benda 10-01-2012 06:27 AM

I'm in the Air Force. Got stationed here.

swamp snorkler 10-01-2012 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pole_benda (Post 499181)
I'm in the Air Force. Got stationed here.


Thanks for your service.

Enjoy some beer for all of us while you out there.

GIBob 10-01-2012 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swamp snorkler (Post 499182)
Thanks for your service.

Enjoy some beer for all of us while you out there.

X2

speck-chaser 10-01-2012 08:53 AM

beautiful pics!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted