4wheeler Radio
I have a radio setup that straps to the rack of a 4wheeler or you can put it in a boat or wherever you want. It runs on a 12 volt battery, has a Sony (I think) marine CD player, 2 6.5" marine speakers, antenna and everything is in a rhino lined Pro-Box. I'll post pics of it tonight, I have about $600 invested in it, will sell it for $250 OBO.
|
put some pics on here I am interested in it. How old is the cd player and speakers and all? Good shape? Works good?
|
1 Attachment(s)
I sold the box this afternoon but I still have the speakers and deck if you want them for $100. The deck is a Sony Marine CDX-F50M CD/MP3 player, the speakers are Dual Marine 6.5".
|
Forgot to answer your questions. Everything is about 3-4 years old, in great shape and works fine. I had it playing for the guy that bought the box but he already has a deck and speakers, he just needed the box.
|
1 Attachment(s)
Here's a pic of the whole setup.
|
I also have 2 Kicker CVR 10" subs (1 is in a rhino-lined box) and a Kicker amp for $250.
|
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:30 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted