SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Chandeleur Specks, July 4 1975 (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45374)

cyclerj 06-27-2013 06:14 PM

Chandeleur Specks, July 4 1975
 
I love this video!

https://vimeo.com/45687927

Originally shown at the 1975 Houston Fishing Exposition...

BayBolt23 06-27-2013 06:28 PM

Awesome old vid fo sho

swamp snorkler 06-27-2013 06:53 PM

Pretty cool...... I knew they were prepared properly when they got the beer out fhe boat.

PUREBAY2200 06-27-2013 08:30 PM

That's awesome!!
Thanks for sharing!!

bjqx 06-27-2013 08:56 PM

Looked like some good times

fishinpox 06-27-2013 09:02 PM

I need me a styro foam bingo hat like that!!

specknation 06-27-2013 09:14 PM

Wow there was a lot of island still there on the video, nice video but sad to see what is left out there.

mr crab 06-28-2013 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishinpox (Post 598945)
I need me a styro foam bingo hat like that!!

Almost embarrassed to admit this but, I used to sport one exactly like that. Everybody that waded matagorda used to wear em

BassAssasin 06-28-2013 11:21 AM

awesome!! oh yea i want one of those hats

CAMP CANARD 06-28-2013 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr crab (Post 599112)
Almost embarrassed to admit this but, I used to sport one exactly like that. Everybody that waded matagorda used to wear em

Had me a pith as well with about 20 Mirror Lures on it.

cyclerj 06-28-2013 04:24 PM

I'm guessing that if it blew off your head it would float...

Raymond 06-28-2013 10:14 PM

My dad was a mud man for Macabar from 63-67 and fished the chandeliers afternoons with their pilot. They would leave the westbank and set the plane down, fish till dark and come in at dark. Wish he would have taken pics of the carnage.

Slidellkid 06-29-2013 02:26 AM

Cool video. Funny how times have changed and not necessarily for the better.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted