SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Comedy Club (Jokes, Humor) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   How to get to Heaven from Ireland (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48282)

shrky57 09-30-2013 09:36 PM

How to get to Heaven from Ireland
 
How to get to Heaven from Ireland

A true Story from an Irish Sunday School Teacher.

I was testing children in my Dublin Sunday school class to see if they
understood the concept of getting to heaven.
'I asked them, ' If I sold my house and my car, had a big garage sale and
gave all my money to the church, would that get me into heaven?'
'NO!' the children answered.
'If I cleaned the church every day, mowed the garden, and kept everything
tidy, would that get me into heaven?'
Again, the answer was 'NO!'
'If I gave sweets to all the children, and loved my husband, would that get
me into heaven?'
Again, they all answered 'NO!'
I was just bursting with pride for them. I continued, 'Then how can I get
into heaven?'
A little boy shouted out: 'YUV GOTTA BE FOOKN' DEAD.'

vittok 10-02-2013 12:22 AM

That tickled me!!! Good one:)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted