SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Tackle Box (Lures, Baits, Rigs) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   U want Bulk Trout HOOKS HERE (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7672)

"W" 02-12-2010 06:05 PM

U want Bulk Trout HOOKS HERE
 
All right I guess I can let the secret out since it was given to me already.

You can buy 1/8....1/4.....3/8oz Gamakatsu Jig heads by the 100's

Shipping is usually quick
I buy about 300 at a time.....100 of each weight

http://lurepartsonline.com/cart.php?...t_detail&p=402

speckdaddy 02-12-2010 06:12 PM

:shaking::shaking::shaking::shaking:

fishinpox 02-12-2010 06:47 PM

we all know you bought them chink ones from ebay :*****: 1/2 prolly didnt even have hooks :p

fishinpox 02-12-2010 06:52 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/400-1-4-oz-Round...item1e5a6e7c0c

"W" 02-12-2010 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishinpox (Post 113806)
we all know you bought them chink ones from ebay :*****: 1/2 prolly didnt even have hooks :p


Yea I bought some of those........never used one....:pissed:

Salty 02-13-2010 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 113793)
All right I guess I can let the secret out since it was given to me already.

You can buy 1/8....1/4.....3/8oz Gamakatsu Jig heads by the 100's

Shipping is usually quick
I buy about 300 at a time.....100 of each weight

http://lurepartsonline.com/cart.php?...t_detail&p=402


Them's probably the sharpest hooks you'll find on any jighead. Them Japanzies can make some hooks.

CatDaddy 02-13-2010 01:16 AM

Thanks W..... Just ordered me some..

adamsfence 02-13-2010 10:41 AM

man i don't know if yall like red hooks but 100 for 4.50 is a pretty good deal


http://lurepartsonline.com/cart.php?..._detail&p=2260

"W" 02-13-2010 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamsfence (Post 114064)
man i don't know if yall like red hooks but 100 for 4.50 is a pretty good deal


http://lurepartsonline.com/cart.php?..._detail&p=2260

you need the Gamakatsu hooks..........100 for $26.10


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted