![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hey fellas, recently I've been noticing my goretex rain jacket starting to soak in the water. I'm not getting wet, but the water isn't beading off of it like it used to. I know it is supposed to have a DWR coating, but I'm pretty sure that coating has worn off. What do you guys do to restore the coating or reapply this coating?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
might try some scotchgaurd.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Or this from rustoleum. http://youtu.be/DZrjXSsfxMQ
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
That stuff is sweeet!! Looks like it kind of leaves a colored coating though.
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
