SaltyCajun.com http://www.lmcboats.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Offshore Fishing Discussion > Offshore Fishing Reports

Offshore Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite offshore spots here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2011, 09:26 AM
Ling

Cash: 2,271
Default Burnes Point 55+ out

Well I hit the seas again this weekend with Total Dominilization(Chris R.), Avery C., Andy L., Dustin L., my dad and our good friend Capt Andre Bordelon with Reel Man Charters. Our first stop was at EI 74 to try for trout. Well there were several boats there with a few ppl picking up a fish here and there, we only managed one that came on a snagged cork that we saw floating lol Next stop was somewhere 30 miles further were saw a grass mat where i had a Cobia that i thought was a shark coming flying at my sand eel and i pulled it out its face like a dummy!! We then stopped at several rigs picking up some reallllyyy nice reds and mangroves! We had a HUGE king come hovering up to the boat after reeling in small hardtail. I through a chunk of meat in its face and it still didn't take!! Definitely the STAR winner!! Pretty upsetting we couldnt get her. At the same spot a huge cobia came up prolly 50-60lbs but I couldn't get her to take either!

We ended up with an easy limit of red snapper plus plenty to throw back. 14 mangroves. One cobia and king, a few triggers and a lonely speckled trout and spanish.

Not all fish are pictured in pictures lol a lot were on the floor still and flopping
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 061111.jpg (108.3 KB, 295 views)
File Type: jpg 61111_1.jpg (177.4 KB, 295 views)
File Type: jpg P6110234.jpg (41.0 KB, 294 views)