SaltyCajun.com lake Area Marine

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 11-07-2010, 10:02 PM
southern151's Avatar
southern151 southern151 is offline
Blue Marlin
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Gonzales
Posts: 8,705
Cash: 3,646
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
Can't see where a 6 will last 150,000 miles in a real world situation. Chev's 5.3 doesn't have enough torque to get out of it's way.
I've got a 4.3 v6 in a ext cab 1500. I'll turn over 160k in it tomorrow and I've abused the heck outa that truck as far as use goes. I've always done the maintenance very consistently though! Would I own another one?...NO! Not nearly enough power for the things I like to do but it has survived with me since 05 and is paid for so, that mows it a little more enjoyable! Lol
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:54 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map