SaltyCajun.com http://www.gator-tail.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > Hunting Discussion

Hunting Discussion Discuss anything related to hunting here!

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #20  
Old 12-30-2011, 10:26 PM
huntin fool's Avatar
huntin fool huntin fool is offline
Great White
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 11,203
Cash: 2,002
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly D View Post
I trained my last dog under most of waterdog. If you have a good breed of dog training isnt hard if you get the obedience down before any training. If you cant have control over the dog you dont need to start retreiving. I can say that all dogs dont need to be forced either. I personaly dont like to force train but some dogs have to. I am very proud of my hunting dog. He is not a field trial or did I want him to be. He will make 300 yrd blind retrieve's in the marsh. He will pick up 5 teal on one pass and will pick up 2+ big ducks on one pass. You have to understand this dog is 9 yrs old and picks up 800+ birds a year. He isnt forced either he is just a natural
And is probably one of the better dogs I've been able to hunt with. How is he doing?
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:10 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map