SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlestackle.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-16-2013, 09:28 AM
Garfish's Avatar
Garfish Garfish is offline
Red Snapper
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cypress,TX
Posts: 1,760
Cash: 2,140
Default

I'm sure you are very proud Jeff. I'm sure he'll do a great job and service for us all.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-16-2013, 09:38 AM
MallardFish's Avatar
MallardFish MallardFish is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Basile, LA
Posts: 446
Cash: 740
Default

Jeff you are a great dad and raised some great young men!!

I have been lucky enough to hang around with you and your boys on a few occasions an they are very respectful and I can tell that they were raised RIGHT. You are good people!!!!!

Go get em Garrett and thank you for your service!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-16-2013, 03:48 PM
"H"'s Avatar
"H" "H" is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Baton Rouge
Posts: 614
Cash: 1,130
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MallardFish View Post
Jeff you are a great dad and raised some great young men!!

I have been lucky enough to hang around with you and your boys on a few occasions an they are very respectful and I can tell that they were raised RIGHT. You are good people!!!!!

Go get em Garrett and thank you for your service!!!!!
^^^^^ What Chris said......dito
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-16-2013, 04:24 PM
jpeff31787's Avatar
jpeff31787 jpeff31787 is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Carencro, La
Posts: 3,787
Cash: 2,371
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfish View Post
I'm sure you are very proud Jeff. I'm sure he'll do a great job and service for us all.

x2!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:32 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map