SaltyCajun.com http://www.lyonsagency.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > Hunting Discussion

Hunting Discussion Discuss anything related to hunting here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-02-2014, 01:41 PM
TNP TNP is offline
Flounder
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Hackberry Every Chance I Get
Posts: 86
Cash: 797
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggoh View Post
I would say most leases or hunting clubs would probably range in the $400-$750 range... with some of the higher dollar clubs in the $750-$1500 range depending on the management and rules.

The lease I'm currently on I pay $350 but when I was looking most were around the $500 mark.

There are some really nice ones that you will see A TON of deer and have strict management with the potential to shoot a 140" deer or better... those are usually in the $1500-$3000 range

And you could always hit the Texas route... West Texas and North Texas probably in the $700-$1200 range... South Texas probably in the $2500-$10,000 range.

All depends on what you are looking for and what you are willing to pay for it.

Texas Averages I am seeing are 1300 to 3500 in west/central texas
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-03-2014, 10:04 AM
Reggoh's Avatar
Reggoh Reggoh is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Iowa, LA
Posts: 724
Cash: 1,554
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNP View Post
Texas Averages I am seeing are 1300 to 3500 in west/central texas
You are probably right in the Central Texas area but I haven't looked over there in a few years... I know a few people that still travel the 8-10 hours to what I consider "West Texas" and they are still paying $800-$1200ish plus the cost of a Texas License which I think is still $300.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:45 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map