SaltyCajun.com http://k2-coolers.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 12-18-2014, 03:50 AM
alphaman's Avatar
alphaman alphaman is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: LAFAYETTE
Posts: 4,079
Cash: 3,860
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Dawg View Post
Might have been someone else on here but I thought u were having problems with your Durango? I've owned Chevy, gmc, Toyota, and now a Ford. The truck I'm driving now is by far the best truck I've ever owned. My '06 gmc was by far the worst truck EVER. Can't see myself ever spending money on government motors again. My yota was a decent truck but not comparable to my ford. I was always a Chevy/GM Man until my last GM. Also can't we myself vying a dodge. My father n law bought a new dodge and has had no problems what so ever. Nice truck. But I bought my ford used(2 years old) and my interior is imaculate compared to his. His interior is already coming apart. There's really no comparison in the new trucks. Ford is light years ahead. Wayyyy more cab room also. There's a reason f150 has been best selling truck for last 43 years.
That was me.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:23 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map