SaltyCajun.com http://www.egretbaits.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #23  
Old 05-27-2015, 08:29 AM
Speck Attack's Avatar
Speck Attack Speck Attack is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 640
Cash: 1,493
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplepeddler View Post
My dogs killed a nieghbors deer over the weekend.

these are not agressive animals, retrievers for hunting.........it appears thier game instincts took over.

They gentleman that owned the deer restrained himself, and did not kill my dogs. I am happy about that.

He did not want to talk to me this weekend, was too angry. I get that for sure.

He has made overtures to the police that each deer "sells" for 3K.

I want to be fair, but I do not want to get taken advantage of.
He has never sold an animal.

these deer are young and small, about 80 pounds.

please understand, I know I have a level of responsibility here, not trying to be a schmuck......

Advice?? Guidance??
From your original post, it appears your neighbor caught the dogs in the act and like you stated "restrained himself" from killing the animals....as also stated you have a responsibility when you own any animal (dogs, cats...even a goat)....My advice is to pay the man...3K seem like a fair price a Whitetail deer...Pay and move on...
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:15 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map