![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Worms or no worms ... Too much extra effort to clean.
I can have (2) 17"-18" ers done in the time it takes to fight cleaning a bull. Just my opinion but I think the smaller ones eat noticeably better as well. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I hate cleaning the little ones. They are too soft to tear into but to tough to cut though easily. I always jack them up. I can clean a bigger slot or a bull in no time by just sawing through it with a serrated dexter. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk |
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
