SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlestackle.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 08-27-2016, 07:53 PM
HHenry1's Avatar
HHenry1 HHenry1 is offline
Redfish
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Erath
Posts: 154
Cash: 968
Default

I did the interview the 11th and the week after they were closed due to flooding. Finally they opened up HQ this past Monday. Monday around noon was the last time I heard anything from them. So either they have been backed up and not moved forward with the process, or I didn't make the cut. Either way I'd just like to know for my own personal benefit.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:29 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map