![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I eat it with milk in the bowl too and use steens syrup I also like sweet and jiffy is hard to beat. Try making waffles and pancakes with jiffy they are really good.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
growing up my dad use too put a link or two of green onion sausage in a cast iron cover with water and boil until water gone then brown. eat it with corn bread and steens syrup on both.Damn good groceries.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I must be missing something. What is the water for? Can't you just chunk da sausage in da pot and brown it? |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Boiling out grease I think
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
