![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks for the compliments guys! I can make them to sell. I usually make round ones, but I wanted to try something different and went with a square.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
that thing is awesome Matt, you work with a waterjet? them things get pricey when they that pretty
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Thanks! I cut it with a plasma cutter. I did all the plasma work for my old man when I was in college. Now I'm a desk jockey, but I still mess around with it for all my little projects. I do some work on the side when I have time. It's just getting hard to find the time with my day job and a family. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
PM sent |
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
