SaltyCajun.com http://www.boltonford.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-07-2011, 12:18 PM
SaltyShaw's Avatar
SaltyShaw SaltyShaw is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Lake Charles/Big Lake
Posts: 5,218
Cash: 4,754
Default

Not cool at all..........
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-07-2011, 12:22 PM
Ray's Avatar
Ray Ray is offline
Great White
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: House
Posts: 10,432
Cash: 1,317
Default

I have been out and come back with just one Trout on ice.
Filleted it and threw it on the pit. Can't beat fresh fish.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-07-2011, 12:40 PM
specktator's Avatar
specktator specktator is offline
Swordfish
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lafayette, LA
Posts: 6,582
Cash: 3,555
Default

When I have a bad day on the water, less than 7 or 8 fish, I give them away to the Democrats at Calcasieu Point and they are from ear to ear. "Tank ya tank ya!"
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-07-2011, 01:33 PM
BIGJ's Avatar
BIGJ BIGJ is offline
Red Snapper
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 1,251
Cash: 859
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by specktator View Post
When I have a bad day on the water, less than 7 or 8 fish, I give them away to the Democrats at Calcasieu Point and they are from ear to ear. "Tank ya tank ya!"
Same thing I do. They are happy to take them.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-07-2011, 02:14 PM
blackmamba's Avatar
blackmamba blackmamba is offline
Red Snapper
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: lafayette
Posts: 1,746
Cash: 1,448
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by specktator View Post
When I have a bad day on the water, less than 7 or 8 fish, I give them away to the Democrats at Calcasieu Point and they are from ear to ear. "Tank ya tank ya!"
Lmao...yessa,yessa
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-07-2011, 01:48 PM
LaAngler LaAngler is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: LA
Posts: 6,199
Default

I enjoy watching a trout swim off, now the limit on reds could be even higher i think
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-07-2011, 03:38 PM
Raymond's Avatar
Raymond Raymond is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lake Charles La
Posts: 4,217
Cash: 1,434
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaAngler View Post
I enjoy watching a trout swim off, now the limit on reds could be even higher i think
Bruce, at one time in my life I would have never considered letting one swim. The older I get, the more I realize that we have to leave something for our kids to build their memories from.

"Character"...............Doing the right thing when no one is looking.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-07-2011, 02:43 PM
Gottogo49's Avatar
Gottogo49 Gottogo49 is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Lake Charles
Posts: 815
Cash: 1,474
Default

Yep, I see that at Prien Park occasionally. Sad, Sad.
That's one thing my Dad taught me, if you kill it eat it.
Ate a bunch of robins and field larks when I was growing up.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-07-2011, 03:46 PM
eman eman is offline
Swordfish
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Baton Rouge
Posts: 6,033
Cash: 656
Default

Ima cast a bad gris gris on whoever dumped them fish . May they never get another bite!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:54 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map