SaltyCajun.com http://k2-coolers.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > The Shooting Range (Guns & Ammo)

The Shooting Range (Guns & Ammo) Discuss anything related to firearms and ammunition here!

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #13  
Old 03-17-2010, 10:58 PM
FF_T_Warren's Avatar
FF_T_Warren FF_T_Warren is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Walker, LA
Posts: 3,024
Cash: 1,438
Default I would at least look into it

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtretrievers View Post
You tell me if you were a gun manufactor that you would warranty your gun that was keyholing at over 100 yards, BS! What kind of ammo is this guy using, reloads, reloads that are loaded to hot, factory? Whats the wind conditions while he's shooting? Is he shooting till barrel gets so hot you can't touch it? Who knows, alot goes into this. Some guns like "certain" ammo, certain brands, certain bullets & certain weights, I have Remingtons, Brownings, Winchesters, TC's, Rugers & they all like something different. I pretty much hunt with one standared bullet, Core Lokt, But that's hunting, If i'm punching dimes at 300 a core lokt aint gonna cut it out of 90% of my guns. Some people think that if they buy a $50 box of shell they're gun should shoot dot's at 300 yards, aint gonna happen! I can't blame a manufactor one bit, who knows what this yahoo is shooting. I got BAR's that will hang with some of the finest bolt actions made "if" I shoot the bullet it likes.
I dont remember the exact post or exactly where I read it but I do believe the guy had tried several different bullet types, and as a reputable manufacturer I would at least offer to look into the problem if the guy had tried alternate rounds. Not just say Oh well, sorry.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:08 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map