SaltyCajun.com lake Area Marine

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > Hunting Discussion

Hunting Discussion Discuss anything related to hunting here!

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #20  
Old 03-23-2010, 08:54 PM
longsidelandry's Avatar
longsidelandry longsidelandry is offline
Swordfish
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Delcambre, LA
Posts: 6,749
Cash: 1,008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whunter29 View Post
Here is the deal I plant foodplots. I put up my stands. I feed the deer and I also due whatever needs doing around hunting camp. But there are those who do nothing and get meat. Also the meat that I was getting after 15 to 20 hunters most of the time amounted to 2 packs of soup meat. I have gotten screwed time and time again and that is why I am looking for a new club. I have no problem sharing meat while dog hunting but still hunting is a whole different situation. Also the club president doesn't obey by these rules and is the club dictator. We wanted meat sharing done away with and he didn't so it stays and the majority of members wanted it done away with.
Yea you definately need to get out of that club. We hardly ever have that many hunters, usually the max we'll have is about 10 or 12 so everybody gets a full piece, if not then we take pieces out of the camp meat so that only full pieces are taken home. We also plant foodplots but everybody plants them just like everybody has feeders full of corn.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:17 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map