SaltyCajun.com http://www.gator-tail.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Boating Talk

Boating Talk For discussion of everything related to boats and motors

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 03-30-2010, 05:50 PM
mikedatiger's Avatar
mikedatiger mikedatiger is offline
King Mackeral
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: "Far West" LA
Posts: 2,451
Cash: 2,704
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by all star rod View Post
I thought you were getting you a HINEY like W......
Dilemma, dilemma, dilemma - I change my mind worse than a woman. Nothing set in stone, but I think this shearwater is a helluva deal. I could get this boat/sell mine for less than the Haynie price. Both FANTASTIC boats, but the Shearwater is my true "dream" boat. Just not paying $60K for a new one...

We'll see what works out. Would still be happy as a pig in $H^& with the Haynie...
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:24 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map