SaltyCajun.com http://www.geaux-outdoors.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 04-08-2010, 10:24 AM
Salty's Avatar
Salty Salty is offline
Great White
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: LA
Posts: 25,447
Cash: 3,491
Default

I'm gonna hijack my own thread.

On that trip to Big Lake, W, Bruce, "Sack" and myself pulled up to Texaco Cut in the late afternoon. There was a small aluminum boat anchored on the southern point and a dood was wadin' the cut. They were tryin' to figure out who it was. W said, "That looks like Solari's bote." I said, "That don't look like John...he always wears that white 'UA' visor." W replied, "That's John." So, "Sack" climbs up on the front deck and screams, "John, get your azz outta my hole!" I'm LMAO! Well, like I said, that don't look like John. Bruce and "Sack" jumped out the bote and proceeded to wade. I rode with W to check out a dink reef. When we came back, they were wading together. It wasn't John but the dood did catch his personal best, a fine 6 lber.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:20 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map