SaltyCajun.com http://k2-coolers.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Boating Talk

Boating Talk For discussion of everything related to boats and motors

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #29  
Old 04-08-2010, 02:32 PM
fishmaster911's Avatar
fishmaster911 fishmaster911 is offline
.
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lafayette
Posts: 1,658
Cash: 476
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Braquet View Post
JW aint nothing wrong with the lil 18fters they still catch fish last time I checked just mine dont when im in it, btw nice boat me likes ought to be able to tag a few in that
I plan on tagging a few soon but I have see if it catches fish lol ! I'm happy with a 18fter !
__________________
J.A.M
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:40 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map