SaltyCajun.com http://www.stickemrods.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hobby Forums > Kayak and Canoe Forum

Kayak and Canoe Forum Discuss non-motorized watersport activities here, including kayaking, canoeing, etc.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 05-12-2010, 04:34 PM
Choupique's Avatar
Choupique Choupique is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Baton Rouge
Posts: 281
Cash: 796
Default

I think they have a good amount of extra shirts, if they don’t have your size you could argue for a partial rebate I’m betting.

Quote:
ill be there, you better be ready choup
You guys come with it! I’m babysitting a Texan, so I’ll be slightly handicapped. I may just drink beer all weekend and catch hard heads! I’m just glad the beach is open again. Love me some surf fishing!
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:11 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map