SaltyCajun.com http://www.acadianamarina.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 05-20-2010, 09:11 AM
"W"'s Avatar
"W" "W" is offline
Catch fish in DA face!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Big Lake LA
Posts: 32,974
Cash: 7,929
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaAngler View Post
Well from my understanding, to work on the clean up crews you have to sign a waiver not to take legal action against BP. I cannot confirm this.
Second, you may as well get used to people knocking the oilfield (media, enviromentalist, shrimpers, etc) Hell we deserve some ribbing for this accident.

Bringing the tax evasion thing into this, your opening a big can of worms. One thing is for sure, as everyone tries to jump on the camels back eventually the camel will die. No free lunch.
I heard you have to sign a wavier also.....Don’t know how true it is but its money you can earn.....
The fact is you can hide income all your life but when a disaster like this happens all you here is IM GOING BROKE.....IM LOSING MONEY......I CANT MAKE IT......But your taxes forms show only small income margins????

If I did not show my income I would have at least 4 months Income in savings….
Every working American should have at least Two months income put away!!
It’s not hard you just have to give up a few things…..

When I was in my accident I had 3 ½ months income in my savings………You pay yourself 1st……

I’m sure a lot will be learned from this!!!
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:18 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map