SaltyCajun.com http://www.braggingbadges.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > Hunting Discussion

Hunting Discussion Discuss anything related to hunting here!

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 08-09-2010, 05:31 AM
H2OFwlKlr H2OFwlKlr is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Rayne, LA
Posts: 714
Cash: 1,718
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wag View Post
I used the word....kennel,,,I had bird dogs, every time I would put them in the kennel I would say kennel...everytime I loaded them in the truck in their crates, I used the command kennel....it didn't take long before they knew what it meant.....I could be in the woods, and all I had to say was kennel and my dogs would go to the truck and when I got there they where in their crates waiting.


X 2, very simple, no confusion, trained my dog the same way
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:47 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map