![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here. |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
We won the battle with mine about 7 months ago. I only had him seven days and he came down with it. He stayed in the vet for 3 days and after that the vet said he was ready to tear down the kennel. It ended up costing a couple hundred bucks but he is doing great now. The vet did tell us that it could of been 3 days days or 3 weeks that he spent there. It didn't matter I was doing everything I could to keep him alive. She also told me the bigger the dog the better the chances are that they survive. Good Luck
|
| Bookmarks |
|
|
