SaltyCajun.com http://k2-coolers.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > The Comedy Club (Jokes, Humor)

The Comedy Club (Jokes, Humor) Tell your favorite jokes here! Keep it PG rated, please.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 08-30-2010, 10:32 AM
Dink's Avatar
Dink Dink is offline
Blue Marlin
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lafayette
Posts: 7,768
Cash: 2,292
Default

Wife found me in the bathtub awhile back.......I told her I was pissing......not really sure what I was doing there tho............On another note, a Girls Gone Wild dvd set came in the other day.........Not sure if I ordered it or not.........Kinda scared to ask the wife if she did........If she didn't I'm screwed....If she did, I'm not to sure what to think......I'm just happy I ws the one to check the mail that day
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:12 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map