SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlesurgentcare.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > The Shooting Range (Guns & Ammo)

The Shooting Range (Guns & Ammo) Discuss anything related to firearms and ammunition here!

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #28  
Old 08-31-2010, 10:35 PM
Dink's Avatar
Dink Dink is offline
Blue Marlin
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lafayette
Posts: 7,768
Cash: 2,292
Default

I got a single shot 10, only chambers 3 1/2.......I got some #2 lead shot in it......it stays loaded under my bed.....I feel sorry for the Guy that comes in unwanted....you know how on western movies people go flying thru the air when hit by a shotgun?? I bet the same would happen with this 10!!!!
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:08 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map