SaltyCajun.com lake area banner

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > Hunting Discussion

Hunting Discussion Discuss anything related to hunting here!

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 10-09-2010, 09:54 AM
jchief's Avatar
jchief jchief is offline
Calcasieu Extreme Rods
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Carlyss, America
Posts: 10,371
Cash: 13,837
Default

I goy the same email. Bow kill.

To all my hunter friends, some of you have requested these pictures and others I have not even had the chance to tell...I have just killed my biggest deer ever!!! Killed Oct. 5th with my bow, found Oct. 6th, scored 200 5/8 (by an unofficial scorer in Tensas). We had pictures of this deer on cameras and we always referred to him as the crazy horn deer, this week I renamed him the poison ivy buck. In order to be in the perfect spot, we set our ground blind up on a bed of poison ivy vines. And needless to say, I dropped my gloves in the vines and then my binoculars and then my release. Then, after my late afternoon shot, we spent about 15 minutes walking in nothing but poison ivy vines. This morning, we searched for about 2 hours, once again in a vineyard of poison ivy!!! We were just about to call it quits when I remembered my daddy always told me that a deer would go to a water if he was hurt. I knew where there was a pond nearby and left the others to check it out--and there he was, my best birthday present ever!

Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:29 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map