SaltyCajun.com http://www.lyonsagency.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 07-07-2009, 11:20 PM
"W"'s Avatar
"W" "W" is offline
Catch fish in DA face!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Big Lake LA
Posts: 32,974
Cash: 7,929
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty View Post
Well, with you being the self-proclaimed "best fisherman on Big Lake", I just thought you would use nothing but the best. I'll use a Calais with Power Pro on a 7 1/2' Cenderi and cast over my shoulder farther than you can cast forward with a Curado. Same bait.

BTW, a Curado is not the "best light tackle reels". If that were true, a Calais wouldn't have twice as many bearings and cost 2 1/2 times as much.

Lets look at Facts from fisherman......I fish 99xs more than you a year and cast half million times!!!! I also talk with many guys who are on the water 100 plus days a year....I'm not talking any series just reel names here

This is what I heard over the past 5 years

Calcutta... Dont last or hold up in salty conditions
Core.....Dont waist the money if your fishing saltwater ...Needs lots of cleaning
Citica (sp)....Junk in Saltwater....Monster in Fresh

Cruado...Stands alone!!! all purpose reel hold up great in saltwater coditions!!!
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:11 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map