SaltyCajun.com https://www.facebook.com/CalcasieuExtremeRods

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 01-16-2011, 05:17 PM
"W"'s Avatar
"W" "W" is offline
Catch fish in DA face!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Big Lake LA
Posts: 32,974
Cash: 7,929
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by specktator View Post
I have only tried wading the lake once and wasn't very successful. That was salty cajun tourney last year and the weather was awful. Gonna try it a bunch after duck season. I have about $200 in corky's and haven't caught a trout on one yet. Hopefully I change that in the next month or so. Until I catch one on a corky, my big fish bait is a bone or white/chartreuse Super Spook or live bait.
I’m sure they have a million of them that never caught a trout...this bait needs time and patience to fish......I only fish one wading and then I hate to fish them...

I can catch the same big trout with a Sand Eel Sr or Jerk Jr with a 1/8 oz jig head....I will catch more fish with this set up as well...

I have caught some nice ones on Corkys but I rather wade and catch numbers of big trout than one or two....
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:59 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map