SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlestackle.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 02-09-2011, 07:51 PM
justwant2fish's Avatar
justwant2fish justwant2fish is offline
Redfish
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: walker
Posts: 106
Cash: 989
Default

Thanks will do. Appreciate help. I uploaded latest map upgrade as per humminbird site but maps pretty basic. I will search for cards on ebay or amazon. Kinda weird how to do pc upgrade connect unit using aa battery kit and pc cable. I was able to transfer all my routes I had saved on mapsource program to the unit so that helped. It would be nice to have google earth maps on unit.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:23 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map