SaltyCajun.com http://redtunashirtclub.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Freshwater Fishing Discussion

Freshwater Fishing Discussion For discussion of everything freshwater!

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 02-21-2011, 10:32 PM
LPfishnTIM's Avatar
LPfishnTIM LPfishnTIM is offline
BIG MOUTH BASS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Walker, La
Posts: 3,556
Cash: 6,013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern151 View Post
If a warning and a $25 ticket "just ain't your week," brace for impact! Lol! Life has a great deal more surprises to come!
x10,000!!!! $25 that aint bad, I got stopped by the wlf game warden sunday, for the same reason,I had mine and wear it every time, I even fish with it on. then they wanted to see my fishing liscense, I go reach for the wallet and they say "never mind, we will take your word for it!" I was kinda thinking why they was bothering me, I was fishing and there is dang cigarette boats and ski boats flying around disturbing my peace, but I know they have rights to pleasure boat, just as much as I have the right to fish, but dang at least they can slow down and not send a huge wake disturbing every fisher.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:54 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map