SaltyCajun.com http://www.egretbaits.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #17  
Old 02-24-2011, 12:42 PM
ShadMan's Avatar
ShadMan ShadMan is offline
Westerly neighbor
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 1,996
Cash: 4,101
Default

Stickers are on the way and should arrive this weekend. It may take me a week or so to get the SaltyCajun Store back online, but I should have them up for sale by next weekend. I'm working on the shirts, also, but no ETA on those. I'll post when I know more about the shirts and when the store is online.

Thanks for your patience!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by W
My Ego is way bigger than any trout you ever caught
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:24 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map