SaltyCajun.com http://www.matrixshad.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 03-08-2011, 02:46 PM
Hopedale Hustler's Avatar
Hopedale Hustler Hopedale Hustler is offline
King Mackeral
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Hopedale louisiana
Posts: 2,354
Cash: -89
Default

Got a spool gun sheet 20 x 8 sheet of 1/4 " is 1675 in st rose and I'll prolly still need an addition 4x10 sheet...it's gonna be 18x60 not 20 and I haveu reasons for needing it to be tiller...one of them being I own a 35 hp surface drive that I'd like to be able to put on during the winter...but mainly just cause I want it that way....y are u doubting I can build it for 2 grand or is this too much to you?? Cause it's actually pretty cheap in my book...the boats the easy part...the motoris gonna be the b*itch part....I was gonna buy an older fiberglass boat but decided to spend the money on something I'll use alot more...I'll be able to haul people and stuff down the tangi river in it and fish of it in the summers and run people to diff duck blinds down kanarvin in Delacroix during the winter
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:03 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map