SaltyCajun.com http://www.mkacpas.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 04-12-2011, 02:56 PM
Bluechip's Avatar
Bluechip Bluechip is offline
The Camp Cook....
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Sulphur, La.
Posts: 10,295
Cash: 14,396
Default

For what it's worth, I have had ADT security on my home for years. Luckily never had any intruders but I feel like my family is safe as I'm away from home about 100 nights a year. Maybe that sign in the landscaping sends them on down the road. The sky is the limit when it comes to security. I have camera's that watch my driveway, front and back door and my shop. All I have to do is press a button and pull it up on my tv and I can see them all at one time. Like I said it doesn't come cheap but I never had to worry about my kids sneaking out or sneaking someone in....lol...

Never had many issues with the security system and when I did they were at my home instantly fixing the problem. I would never have another home with out one...I would say give them a call and see what they have to offer you.....A quote is free....
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:38 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map